Last Updated: December 7, 2022
- Our Policy
- What personal and other information we collect about you
- Information we receive from third parties
- Security, Retention and Monitoring
- Children’s Privacy
- Information for site users from outside the United States
- Changes to this Policy
- For Additional Information
What personal and other information we collect about you
Mammoth collects both “personal information” and “other information” about Users. For purposes of this Policy, “other information” is information that Mammoth cannot directly associate with a specific person without the aid of additional information. “Personal information” is information, such as a name or email address, that Mammoth can directly associate with a specific person or entity without additional information. When we combine other information with personal information, we treat all of the combined information as personal information.
Personal information. Through our Website, we collect personal information that you provide to us.
- Sign Up Contact information. If you sign up to explore partnership opportunities with us or to receive notifications or updates about our products and services, we ask you for your name, email address, phone number, organization, position, and information about your areas of interest.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact us for support, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, organization, information about your areas of interest, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our products and services.
- Careers. If you make inquiries concerning career opportunities or decide that you wish to apply for a job with us, you may submit your contact information and information about your work experience and education online. We will collect the information you choose to provide on your resume, such as your education and employment experience. You may also apply through our job application submission form provided by our third-party service provider. If you do so, we collect the information you make available through your application submission, such as your resume, links to other online profiles, and other information you choose to provide.
Other information. We also collect other information through our Website. Such information may be collected passively using various technologies. Other information may be collected in the following ways:
- Log Data. When you use the Website, we automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, mobile phone, or other devices. This may include data such as internet protocol (“IP”) address, domain name, the pages you visit or the features you use within the Website, the data and time of your activities on the Website, your software and hardware attributes (including operating system type and version, app version, device type, and device IDs), your browser type and version, the websites you visited before using our Website, the websites and search terms that brought you to our Website, your general geographic location (e.g., your city, state, or metropolitan region), and certain cookie information (see below). To obtain such information, we may use web logs or applications that recognize your computer or device and gather information about its online activity.
- Web beacons. The Website or the emails that you receive from us may use an application known as a “web beacon” (also known as a “clear gif” or “pixel tag”). A web beacon is an electronic file that usually consists of a single-pixel image. It can be embedded in a web page or in an email to transmit information, which could include personal information. For example, it allows an email sender to determine whether a user has opened a particular email.
Information we receive from third parties
Third-Party Services. You may also post photos, comments, or reviews on our pages available through third-party platforms, including Facebook and Instagram. If you do so, we and other users may be able to view the information you make available through these third-party platforms.
Other Third Parties. We may receive additional information about you from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other information we have about you.
How we use the personal and other information that we collect
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Website;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our products and services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To generate analytics about how Users interact with our Website;
- To de-identify and aggregate information collected through our Website and use it for our business purposes;
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
How we share personal and other information with third parties
We may share or otherwise disclose information we collect from or about you as described below or otherwise disclosed to you at the time of collection.
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with contractors, vendors, service providers, and other third parties retained in connection with the provision of our products and services.
Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with non-affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may disclose and transfer information about you to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
Consent. We may also disclose information from or about you or your devices with your permission.
Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. How browsers communicate “Do Not Track” signals is not uniform at this time, and there is no standard application of “Do Not Track”. Accordingly, our Website does not respond to such signals except as specifically required by law. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Please note that opting out of tracking or targeted advertising through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads while online.
Third Party Content, Services and Features
Security, Retention and Monitoring
Unless otherwise required by law, we are not responsible for monitoring or recording any activity, including communications, although we reserve the right to do so.
We seek to maintain commercially reasonable security measures designed to help protect your information against unauthorized or accidental disclosure, access, misuse, loss, or alteration. However, there is no such thing as perfect security. Although we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
Information for site users from outside the United States
The personal and other information that we collect through or in connection with the Website is transferred to and processed in the United States for the purposes described above. If you choose to use our Website from the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. We also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, affiliates or third parties in the United States or countries other than your country of residence. The data-protection laws in these countries may be different from, and less stringent than, those in your country of residence. By using our Website or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States and other jurisdictions, where the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Changes to this Policy
For Additional Information